Aquamoves is committed to ensuring the future health and wellbeing of the Greater Shepparton community.
- Foster equitable access to community facilities and services that are responsive to the cultural, social, recreational and demographic diversity of the community.
- Facilitate a united health focus to improve access to mainstream services and facilities.
- Encourage and implement activities that strengthen community spirit and identity.
- Facilities that are able to host local, regional and state sporting competitions.
- Aquamoves is also a key player in delivering services that will help achieve the goals of the ‘Greater Shepparton Municipal Public Health and Wellbeing Plan’, in particular Health, Physical and Nutritional Wellbeing.